News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[PTA] Hi, we're the Replacements!

Started by dunlaing, October 27, 2005, 10:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SabreCat

Quote from: dunlaing on November 20, 2005, 01:28:34 PMMy experiences with requesting scenes were disappointing. I requested two scenes, and each immediately went askew from my expectations and only later (and somewhat tangentially) came back to the agenda of the scene.

I haven't yet had a chance to play in a game of PTA, but from what I've read here on the board, this process (as with most in the game) involves more collaboration than this makes it sound.  When the Producer started to set up the scene, with the setting or tie-in to the agenda that seemed askew, did you say anything about your reservations?  If so, what sort of response did you get?
Blazing Rose: A Story Game of Romantic Rivalry - Dating sims.  Harem anime.  Jealousy, competition, and friendships under strain.  But above all: love!

dunlaing

No, I didn't. I'm a bit hyper-sensitive about appearing to criticize that GM, and I was also just a little "off" that session, so I wasn't bringing things up when I normally would have.

I did express incredulity at being in a general store, but I didn't address anything from a "hey, wait a minute, are we going to address the Agenda here?" perspective.