News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Reflection and Experience Fallout

Started by Karasu, November 04, 2005, 05:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

I'll be running my first session of Dogs this evening and I have to admit I'm a tad bit confused as to how Reflection Fallout works. As I understand it, all the Dogs take Reflection Fallout at the end of each session. In which, they choose two items from the Reflection/Experience Fallout table. This is  in addition to any other Experience they are elligible for from rolling 1's when resolving Fallout they recieved from Taking Blows during conflicts.

Does this sound right?
(Imagined Spaces) ...and other playgrounds for the mind.

lumpley

You take fallout at the end of every conflict. Good fallout and bad fallout - when the conflict's over, you roll the dice and assign the fallout right then.

In addition and unrelated, when you finish and leave a town, you take reflection fallout.

-Vincent

Karasu

Ok cool, that's what I thought I read. So am I understanding correctly that two items are chosen from the list when taking Reflection Fallout?
(Imagined Spaces) ...and other playgrounds for the mind.

lumpley

Strictly, you choose once from the experience fallout list and once from the reflection fallout list. One of the items on the reflection fallout list is to choose again from the experience fallout list.

-Vincent