News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Profiling strikes again - EVERYBODY play!

Started by Ron Edwards, March 15, 2002, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

What are the last three role-playing games that you actually, really played?

Unknown Armies, InSpectres, and the ubiquitous D&D3e

What three role-playing games, out of ALL the ones you've ever played, have you enjoyed the most?

I can't honestly say that I've truly enjoyed any particular game. The people, yes. The memories, sure. The emotions, yes. But I dunno...do I actually enjoy playing? Have I ever?

What three role-playing games that you have NOT played would you most like to try?

Donjon Krawl, Sorcerer & Sword, Clinton's as-of-yet-unnamed superheroes game.

jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Paul Czege

What three role-playing games that you have NOT played would you most like to try, Jared? You can prevent end-of-post truncation when using HTML by finishing your posts with an empty set of <PRE></PRE> tags. It's not pretty, but it works.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

contracycle

Last 3:
HW, Conspiracy X, Jovian Chronicles

Top game: Mage

Wanna: Blue Planet (v. cool setting), no others at the mo' bar perrenial home brewery.
Impeach the bomber boys:
www.impeachblair.org
www.impeachbush.org

"He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast."
- Leonardo da Vinci

Lance D. Allen

Star Wars (D6 vers.), D&D3E, Shadowrun 3rd. Ed. (GM'd)

What three role-playing games, out of ALL the ones you've ever played, have you enjoyed the most?

Star Wars (D6), Shadowrun, VtM: Sabbat (GM'd)

What three role-playing games that you have NOT played would you most like to try?

Riddle of Steel (intriguing), Fulcrum (or whatever Wyrdlyng decides to call it, if it ever gets finished.. Awesome premise), Whispering Vaults (a discussion about characters (skinheads, et al.) made me very interested in the game.

(thanks for the tip on the (pre)(/pre) tags. I just had the same problem)

~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

J B Bell

Sorcerer, Sorcerer & Sword (online), FUDGE "Twice-Forsaken Earth" (my own rules & setting)

What three role-playing games, out of ALL the ones you've EVER played, have you enjoyed the most? (no particular order)

GURPS, FUDGE (various incarnations), Sorcerer

What three role-playing games that you have NOT played would you most like to try? (no particular order)

Donjon Krawl, Story Engine, Over the Edge

--JB
"Have mechanics that focus on what the game is about. Then gloss the rest." --Mike Holmes