News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Rules Question

Started by Ryanl42, November 26, 2005, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryanl42

Hi, I just received With Great Power in the mail and so far I'm loving it. However, I can't figure out how many cards a player is supposed to have during Enrichment scenes. I know conflict scenes are 2 cards + the various levels of Suffering for each Aspect, but I can't find anything similar to that in the Enrichment section. I'm probably just missing it somewhere, but any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thor Olavsrud

As per page 9 (under Game Equipment), each player starts a new story arc with 5 cards. The GM starts with 4 cards from each deck she controls. After that, unlike in Conflict Scenes, players do not draw new cards for Enrichment Scenes. They must use cards leftover in their hands from the original draw or a previous Conflict Scene. Alternatively, they can rely on any cards they get from adjusting the Suffering of Aspects as part of the Enrichment Scene as per page 53 (Enrichment Beyond Priming).

Make sense?

Ryanl42

Yes it does. Thank you. I must have forgotten and skipped over that part of the page eight or nine times. Thanks for the quick response.