News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Playtest opens - The Face of Angels

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, November 30, 2005, 03:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

Howdy!

The Face of Angels is a new short-form role-playing game from me. It is way more drama and seriousness than most of my games. Also, it is about teens and inhumanity and kind of about superheroes, if you think the movies Powder and Phenomenon were about superheroes.

If you would like to playtest it, and by that, I mean actually run it and give feedback on it, contact me at crnixon@gmail.com. This will not only be appreciated, but also... ok, it'll be appreciated. You will get all sorts of thanks, and if you have a role-playing game of your own, I will give you an ad in the game.

Things you might want to know that'll help you make a decision:

- There's a GM.
- By "short-form" I mean that it has a definite end, and I bet that'll be 8-16 hours after the game begins.
- It uses cards and no dice.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Mark Causey

I noticed you'd added Face of Angels to your Games Played in FindPlay when I signed up today.

I'd be more than willing to try a playtest for you, Clinton. Do you need anything from me? Is there an application form or anything like that?
--Mark Causey
Runic Empyrean

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: Aman the Rejected on November 30, 2005, 04:23:54 PM
I noticed you'd added Face of Angels to your Games Played in FindPlay when I signed up today.

I'd be more than willing to try a playtest for you, Clinton. Do you need anything from me? Is there an application form or anything like that?

Nope - just e-mail me at crnixon@gmail.com, with a real intent to play at least one session.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Victor Gijsbers

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: Victor Gijsbers on December 02, 2005, 06:06:58 PM
What is the ideal number of players?

3 to 5 + GM, I think. I'm playtesting with 2 right now, though, and while I've seen a few places where 3 would improve things, I'm very happy with the results.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games