News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dreamation 2006] Room Party

Started by Ben Lehman, December 01, 2005, 11:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

Does the Room Party need funds or contributions of snacks / booze / party games, etc?

yrs--
--Ben

Michael S. Miller

Kat 'n' I will be providing cups, plates, utensils, along with heapin' helpin's of her award-winning vegetarian chili. It's tentatvely entitled With Great Chili...

I haven't given it much thought, but we're also toying around with various other "themed" dishes. Hot Dogs in the Vineyard, anyone?

We will make certain to have at least one other entree-level thing there, as well as some snacks and soft drinks, and likely a coffee pot.

If anyone wants to contribute something, feel free. If anyone wants to chip in to help defray costs, that's cool, too.

Ben, are you offering to write a party game especially for the occasion?
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Ben Lehman

With Great Chili...

Why do I even ask?

Okay, cool.  I thought I might bring some of the Chinese national liquor if folks are interested.

yrs--
--Ben

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: Michael S. Miller on December 02, 2005, 12:07:07 PM
I haven't given it much thought, but we're also toying around with various other "themed" dishes. Hot Dogs in the Vineyard, anyone?

The Shadow of Yesterday's Lasagna...

That sounds disgusting and possibly full of botulism.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

TonyLB

Canapes!

What the heck is a canape, anyway?
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Keith Senkowski

Coffee of Shadows.  Each served with a Companion cigarette...

I tried to resist this, but it was beyond my will.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Ben Lehman

I could bring a bottle of Ice Wine, but I hear it's kinda fruity.

yrs--
--Ben

Jared A. Sorensen

I'll bring a bottle of SHUT YO' MOUTH!

Man, 2 hours for a party? You guys realize that with Clinton there, ain't no way you can fit a party into 2 hours...

Also: if any of you Forge wankers shows up to my game I swear I will shank you in chow line.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Luke

Quote from: Jared A. Sorensen on December 03, 2005, 12:13:53 AM
Also: if any of you Forge wankers shows up to my game I swear I will shank you in chow line.

Today truly has been a landmark day in the history of whatever it is we're doing.

Ben Lehman

Whatever.  Who wants to play that Lacuna game anyway?  It's like some kind of stupid ink-blot test.

yrs--
--Ben

P.S. I hear that the guy who writes it never plays games.  Seriously, Jared, I thought you'd run something better.

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: Ben Lehman on December 03, 2005, 01:06:50 AM

Whatever.  Who wants to play that Lacuna game anyway?  It's like some kind of stupid ink-blot test.

yrs--
--Ben

P.S. I hear that the guy who writes it never plays games.  Seriously, Jared, I thought you'd run something better.

Ben, you're bombing.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Ben Lehman

Andrew Morris

Michael, I'm certainly willing to, say, fill orders locally for booze and such. I can't foot the bill myself, of course, but if a few people wanted to chip in, I could pick something up and bring it over to the hotel. Otherwise, I can bring a couple of different alcohol selections (very small).
Download: Unistat

Andrew Morris

Oh, and is this a Forge-only party, or are all convention attendees invited?
Download: Unistat

TonyLB

First, and seriously:  This should be open to anyone.  The people involved are the best testimony for the good game-play.

Second, and ... well, still partly serious, but also silly.  We should make sure that kool-aid is available as a beverage choice.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum