News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Three Cheers for Bailywolf

Started by Clay, March 19, 2002, 12:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I just spent a little bit of time cruising the Sorcerer database, and found Bailywolf's very impressive array of sorcerers and demons. He has made excellent use of the online database to maintain his game.

If you're wondering how to make best use of the online database, use the Search feature to look for Bailywolf.  He has a collection of useful, workable sorcerers and demons.

If you haven't tried the online database for your game yet, give it a try now. It's your chance to say "Let me tell you about my character" and not have to see the pained expression on the listeners face.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Bailywolf

aw shucks.

Thanks Clay... I've been trying to get people to post more of their characters... so come on folks!  Take advantage of the oportunity!

Clay

I'm curious to know what people would need to make the online character database into a more useful tool.  Ron has speced, and I am building, some very nice improvements to the sorcerer-rpg.com web site.  But what is the Sorcerer playing public interested in seeing?
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Bailywolf

A more accesable format...perhaps a quick-summary table.

What they have here at the GODLIKE website looks great:

http://www.godlikerpg.com/dossiers/index.html?sort=date

Petter Sandelin

I find these One-Sheets popping up very helpful for understanding how to customize Sorcerer. Wouldn't a database with One-Sheets be great? Practical for players living far away and good for new Sorcerer GM's.
Petter