News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Domus] Post-playtest development

Started by Darcy Burgess, December 29, 2005, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darcy Burgess

Hi John!

I can understand the need to re-read the rules, especially since they're so spread between the online pdf (v3) and the stuff I've been doing here.  As part of my prep for tomorrow night's playtest, I'm going to work up a quick "changes" document for the players at the table.  I'll put it up on the web and link to it when I do.

Thanks for the pat on the back -- and I'm happy with where Prophecy is going too!  Regarding a detailed example of Prophecy, yeah, I'd like to see that too.  And It's going into the rules (one of the things I have planned is a continuous example of play, much like the EoP in Universalis).

However, the prophetic/competitive end of the game is where most of the changes are happening right now, so I don't think that I'll be properly armed to do some real EoPs until I get to the end of at least one game...

Truth be told, the few EoPs in the doc aren't that great, they're really little more than placeholders.  There's even a few subtle errors in them.

Thanks for the interest
Darcy

Black Cadillacs - Your soapbox about War.  Use it.

Darcy Burgess

Hi.

Here are the changes to the v3 rules (currently available on the dl site) that I'll be running with tomorrow evening.

Shreyas -- although the changes document don't reflect your suggested fix, I haven't discarded it.  I'm just planning on testing this particular fix this time 'round.
Black Cadillacs - Your soapbox about War.  Use it.