News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Female here...

Started by oneofthesedays, January 11, 2006, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneofthesedays

as a female, do any of the males think i would like burning wheel?

rafial

Hmmm... maybe you shoiuld tell us what kinds of games you do like?  Or give us an example of play from a recent game that you really enjoyed.  Then we can tell if you BW is like that, or different.

dunlaing

Based on the fact that all females are exactly allike, I think that you will like Burning Wheel. All females do. Even my cats like it.

rafial

QuoteEven my cats like it.

Even the ones who are spayed?

Luke

Hi Oneofthesedays,

BW ain't gender specific. It'd be helpful, as Rafial suggested, if you could tell us what your game preferences are.

And I'd love to here what drew you to BW.

-L

Lisa Provost

I know you asked the men on the board but I have to pipe in for a sec.  I can't imagine why you wouldn't like BW.  I'm female and enjoy it muchly. 

You know, I can honestly say I don't think there are any games that I dislike just based on my gender.  Most times, when I dislike a game it's for it's system.  Really that's it. 

oneofthesedays

I play a few Rpgs, like Final Fantasy and the likes.  Recently I have been playing the new Wild Arms 4 game that came out last tuesday.  I got an early copy because I have been working with Xseed.  Is BW like WAs at all? 

Tommi Brander

BW is a table-top RPG, not a computer game (which really aren't RPGs, but I digress).

energy

I played wild Arms 4 and it is pretty good. It's an RPG but it plays more like an action game. It has a hex battle system that is different. I like the new characters. I think the graphics and theme are really cool and different. What does everyone else like about wild arms4 or any of the wild arms?

rafial

Hmm.... looks like we have promo spam here.  I'd suggest moving this thread to the inactive file.