News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Primetime Adventures] Overtime Reunion

Started by Judd, November 14, 2005, 03:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judd

Looks like Ben is going to be at Dreamation this year.

I propose an Overtime reunion.

We could do this one of two ways, I reckon (possible third):

1) We try to pick up Overtime where we left off.  Jeez, does anyone have the numbers for Screen Presence written down?

2) We stat out the SECOND season after talking about what we think happened with all of our issues from the first season.  I'm hip to this one.

3)  We start a whole new show, which I am partial to only if we can't get everyone back at the table.

Thoughts?

Ben Lehman

I'm most into doing another episode in the same season, if for no other reason than I'm really curious how things worked out for the other characters in their spotlights.  A non-spotlight episode would be a little tougher on me, but also possible.

Lisa?  Do you have any notes from the game?

yrs--
--Ben

Robert Bohl

I'd be down for that if I could fit it into the schedule.  I intend to GM a lot so I don't know how much free time I will have, but if I can do it, I would love to.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

Andrew Morris

Same as Rob. I'll be GMing, but if it's during my free time, I'm down.
Download: Unistat

Lisa Padol

If I am there, I definitely want to. I do not yet know if I will be going. I do still have my notes, but these consist of, well, the write up I posted.

-Lisa

TonyLB

I just want you to know that you have the support and attention of people who only heard of this game at second-hand.  Go to it!  You owe it to your adoring public!
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Robert Bohl

Quote from: TonyLB on November 14, 2005, 10:36:30 PM
I just want you to know that you have the support and attention of people who only heard of this game at second-hand. Go to it! You owe it to your adoring public!
Sounds like we're due some fan mail.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

TonyLB

Oh, absolutely ... I don't know if I can do the cute little wiggly-fingers gesture that's supposed to accompany Fan-Mail, but I'll try.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Lisa Padol

Okay, Josh booked us a room from Friday through Sunday, as we're not taking days off from work. So, figure we arrive Friday evening. What hours should I hold clear?

-Lisa

Ben Lehman

I won't be there until Friday evening.

But, more importantly, what about the guy who played the boss (I can't recall his name)?  Is anyone in touch with him?  I don't want to play without him.

yrs--
--Ben

Lisa Padol

I agree there. His name is Dave Petroski, according to my notes, but that's all I know.

-Lisa

Andrew Morris

You might try asking the Dexposure folks if they'd be willing to forward an email to the player, if they have him on file. Other than that, I can't think of anything.
Download: Unistat

Ben Lehman

I've contacted Dreamation staff about it.

yrs--
--Ben

Ben Lehman

Just to let everyone know: I contacted Dreamation staff and they've relayed a note to Dave.  Hopefully I'll hear back from him soon.