News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I just arranged a trade

Started by Nero's Boot, January 21, 2006, 11:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero's Boot

I just traded away a game in return for My Life with Master.  On Monday, it'll ship out my way.

--and thus, my budding love affair with Forge games grows ever greater NB
CURRENTLY PLAYING: Torg 1.0; Changeling: The Dreaming Time of Judgment; and Sorcerer.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: D&D v3.5.
CURRENTLY READING: Underground core rulebook; My Life with Master; and Stormbringer 5e corebook.

Paul Czege

Hey...that's cool. Unloved game books are a sad thing indeed. I'm glad these two books are moving to hopeful new play opportunities.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Nero's Boot

Quote from: Paul Czege on January 21, 2006, 11:43:27 AM
Hey...that's cool. Unloved game books are a sad thing indeed. I'm glad these two books are moving to hopeful new play opportunities.

Paul

Yeah, I just couldn't interested in Over the Edge.

--My Life with Master, however, I've had my eye on for some considerable time NB
CURRENTLY PLAYING: Torg 1.0; Changeling: The Dreaming Time of Judgment; and Sorcerer.
CURRENTLY READING: Underground core rulebook; My Life with Master; and Stormbringer 5e corebook.

Nero's Boot

....sorry for the late update, but I've been busy as Hell watching Babylon 5 Season 2.  In any event, My Life with Master showed up not too long ago, and it looks fun.  :D  It's a small book, but I was anticipating that.  I'll be reading it over the next few weeks, and probably playtesting it not too soon after that.

--thanks, Mr. Czege, for such an excellent li'l game! :) NB

Paul Czege

Excellent. And good luck. But...is it still playtesting 2.5 years after the game was published ;)

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Nero's Boot

:p Welllllllllllll, it's playtesting for me and my group!

--:p NB