News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

1st Quest - The 19 Questions

Started by Judd, February 15, 2006, 11:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anders Larsen

Quote from: Paka on March 05, 2006, 11:51:47 PM
Anders, the more I playtest this, the more I think it isn't so much a game for children as a game about childhood.

Oh no. I was really looking forward to a game that was designed to be able to be played with children. Well, It will properly be a cool game anyway.

Quote from: Paka on March 05, 2006, 11:51:47 PM
But I will get some junior high schooleres together and run 'em through a playtest before I am done and let you know how it goes.

Since we don't have junior high schools where i live, I am not quit sure what age group you are referring to. But after a quick search on the web, I believe I was thinking about younger children. But I look forward to hear about the playtest anyway.

- Anders

TroyLovesRPG

Wow! A game ABOUT childhood!
That could be fun, eye-opening, thought provoking and creepy, too. Tell us more.

My mind wanders to stories/movies like: Peter Pan, Where the Wild Things Are, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Drop Dead Fred, Matilda, Little House, The Explorers, Never Ending Stroy, The Sandlot and ET.

and on the dark side: Flowers In The Attic, IT, Darkness Falls, The Lady in White, Nightmare on Elmstreet, The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane, The Talisman, Boogey Man, Hide And Seek, Lord of the Flies and my favorite, Stand By Me.

Do it!

Troy

p.s. Thanks for the prompt to create the card/board game. Cardboard game?!!!!. (c) He he he.

Judd

Quote from: Anders Larsen on March 06, 2006, 03:48:43 AM
Since we don't have junior high schools where i live, I am not quit sure what age group you are referring to. But after a quick search on the web, I believe I was thinking about younger children. But I look forward to hear about the playtest anyway.

- Anders

Ages 11-14 or so.