News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Cover and Possessors

Started by Plotin, February 19, 2006, 08:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plotin

Hello!

I have got a question pertaining to Possessors and the "Cover" ability. Its description on page 53 of the rulebook says:

QuotePossessor demons automatically have this ability.

Are we to understand this in as far that every Possessor must buy this ability, or that they have it for free as Inconspicuous demons do with "Cloak"?

Thanks,

Michael
My real name is Michael.

Arturo G.

Hi, Michael!

Check the errata for Sorcerer here: http://www.sorcerer-rpg.com/brochure.php/errata.html. I quote one paragraph for you that I think will clarify you the issue:
QuotePage 49: Passers have the Cover ability, but Possessors may or may not. In either case, the ability counts toward the demon's Lore total. The only ability which does not count toward its Lore total is the "passive Cloak" of Inconspicuous demons.

BTW, you may also be interested on this thread Inconspicuous demons and cloak.

Arturo

Plotin

Hello Arturo!

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The quote does indeed clarify the issue at hand. I stupidly hadn't thought of checking the errata page; well, time to jot down notes about the erratas into the rulebook (as much as I hate this kind of vandalism on books!).

Cheers,

Michael
My real name is Michael.

Ron Edwards

Thanks Arturo!

Michael, there's something wonderfully sorcerous about annotating one's own grimoire. Enjoy!

Best,
Ron