News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Underworld Site

Started by MathiasJack, April 15, 2002, 03:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathiasJack

I've just stumbled on the work done with Underworld, very impressed. I'm craving anything I get my hands on. I've heard rumors that UW1 is out-of-print, any site recommended to still order it? I would like to have both editions. Want to spread the news about it around Northern Cal.

I've not been able to log on to the UW site. How long will it be down for?
Mathias the Jack
Trickster, Hero,
Sage Scholar

GMSkarka

Quote from: MathiasJackI've just stumbled on the work done with Underworld, very impressed. I'm craving anything I get my hands on. I've heard rumors that UW1 is out-of-print, any site recommended to still order it? I would like to have both editions. Want to spread the news about it around Northern Cal.

I've not been able to log on to the UW site. How long will it be down for?

Well, the old site (www.intotheunderworld.com) was owned by Synister Creative Systems, the old publisher of the game.  When I left SCS and took my game with me, the site was closed.

The new UnderWorld site is http://adamant.rpg.net/uw

Not much there right now, aside from a teaser for the second edition, but that will be changing soon, I promise.

Yes, first edition has sold out.  Our warehouse (Wizards Attic) doesn't have any left.  You still might be able to find copies at the stores though.  The second edition is due in stores this Fall.

Thanks for your interest!

Gareth-Michael Skarka
designer, UnderWorld
Adamant Entertainment[/url]
Gareth-Michael Skarka
Adamant Entertainment
gms@adamantentertainment.com

OddBodkins

As I've mentioned in a previous posting, my local game & hobby shop has a copy of UnderWorld, or at least DID have a copy, the last time I was there. If you would like me to check its availability, just let me know. I'd be happy to help a fellow enthusiast.
"Odd Bodkins"
aka Ed McKeogh
Freelance Editor
White Wolf, Necromancer Games, Sword & Sorcery Studios

"Tall for a halfling, but his works speaks for itself. Literally!"