News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

With Great Power? Why? Also, shippinng options.

Started by Sindyr, March 07, 2006, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sindyr

Question: When I go to order Capes on the Muse of Fire website, why does the page also recommend that I order With Great Power?  The two systems have nothing mechanically to do with each other correct?

I mean, WGP is not an expansion or extension of Capes, is it?

Also now that I know that I want it, what shipping options are available to get this book into my greedy little hands the fastest? (The physical book, not the pdf.)  The indie press revolution website only has one ambiguous and unnamed shipping method as far as I can see, which does not say how long it will take and does not seem to give any alternate options.

-Sindyr
-Sindyr

TonyLB

My idea behind making the suggestions is simply that Capes is $20 and IPR gives you free shipping on orders of $25 or more, so I point people to something they can take a gander at in case they want to spend more money in order to get free shipping (it's saving money, right?  Right?)  So no, none of the suggestions (which yes, do change whenever I think to go and change them) are in any way associated with Capes or necessary for Capes play.

As for WGP in particular, it's another very spiffy take on superheroics, from a very different angle.  You can check out discussion of it at the Incarnadine Press forum.  We sell a lot of informal two-packs at conventions ... people come in and do the whole "Capes or WGP, Capes or WGP ... how can I decide?" and then Michael or I says (ohhhhh so subtly) "Well you don't, strictly speaking, have to decide..."

I don't honestly know what IPRs shipping method is.  I will say, however, that as soon as you purchase the book you should PM me, since it comes with the PDF for free, which I'll authorize you for today.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Brennan Taylor

IPR ships via US Priority Mail, and most orders are delivered within 3-7 days of order.