News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Ronny Games] Calling all Playtesters!

Started by Troy_Costisick, March 07, 2006, 05:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

I have finally finished drafting and pre-playtesting my three Ronnies games: Cutthroat, Hierarchy, and Standoff!  I'm ready to begin open playtesting of all three.  If you are interesting in giving these games a whirl, reply to this thread which one(s) and I'll send you the url where you can download the PDFs.  Naturally you will receive credit and thanks for your services in the books themselves.

Peace,

-Troy

Arturo G.

Hi, Troy!

How many are the minimum number of players you think is appropriate to play Hierarchy and exploit its full mechanics?

Arturo

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

I really feel that you need at least six to play.  Technically, you don't ever need to have any Samurai.  But you do need an Emp, two Daimyo and probably three Shogun.  You could *maybe* get away with five and just have two Shogun.  But six is what I would probably call the true minimum. :)

Peace,

-Troy

Hell_Puppy

I am interested, but I only have a small player base (Normally about 4 people), so if you have a game that you wanted me to look at that can be played with that number, please send me a line.

I'm also happy to 'red pen' the rules as well, if that'll help.

-Matt Chalmers
Hell_Puppy@hotmail.com

freak73

I would also be interested in playtesting.  We have a player base of 6 right now.

Thanks!

Bryan

Troy_Costisick

Heya guys,

I've PMed all of you.  Let me know if you have any further questions about the games or have actual play feedback.  I'm very interested to know how things have gone.  And even, heh, if the texts made sense ;-D

Peace,

-Troy

Mikael

Troy,

Would your game be available for Play-by-Post playtest with some really critical people? Kuma´s starting a game and we are in the game selection phase.

Cheers,
+ Mikael
Playing Dogs over Skype? See everybody's rolls live with the browser-independent Remote Dogs Roller - mirrors: US, FIN