News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dust Devils] When can we expect the new print version?

Started by clayton_mcfarland, March 24, 2006, 03:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayton_mcfarland

I guess the title explains it all.  I am very interested in playing this game!!!
-Clayton (the_purulent) McFarland

Thunder_God

Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

Matt Snyder

Yes, that should be about right. I'm looking at a release in June, if all goes well. Certainly before GenCon.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

sgiovann

Hi Matt,
I'm Sergio of Rose & Poison, I sent you an email asking if you could be interested in an Italian edition of the game... Did you received it or your antispam software deleted it?

You can see our games on our website www.roseandpoison.com (sorry, it's almost only in Italian...)

Let me know, so I will give more datails...

Matt Snyder

Hello, Sergio! I did receive your email, and I'll be replying soon. I did have some email problems over the weekend, so I'm sorry for any delays.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

clayton_mcfarland

June. Awesome.  Do you have like a mailing list with alerts and news that would inform people of product availability?
-Clayton (the_purulent) McFarland

Matt Snyder

Hi, Clayton. I do not currently have a newsletter or anything. But, I do have a whole passle of emails from customers. I should start considering that option, as email contact often proves to be a good way to stay in touch with people, I find. (I'm speaking in terms of a honest-to-goodness journalist and multimedia magazine marketer, not just "Gee, email is neat.")
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra