News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Ordering "My Life with Master"

Started by Jiri Petru, April 09, 2006, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiri Petru

Paul,

I've recently stumbled upon "My life with Master", and really enjoyed it. I'd love to order a PDF version, but there's a little problem: I don't have a PayPal account. Founding one or finding someone with one would be quite difficult for me, so I'd like to ask if there is any other way how to purchase. Is it OK for you if I send the money via credit card?

Thanks in advance.

PS: My apology for contacting you in this clumsy way. I didn't find your e-mail adress, nor a way how to send you a personal message (is it even possible on these forums?). Please, delete this topic after you read it. You can find my e-mail adress in my profile. Thank you.

Paul Czege

Hi,

You should be able to click the PayPal button for the PDF version on this page:

http://www.halfmeme.com/master.html

And it'll bring up a page with a "click here" button for not having a PayPal account. I believe that button should bring up another page that lets you enter your credit card information and pay for the PDF without needing to set up a PayPal account.

Thanks,

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Jiri Petru

Hi,

shame on me for not noticing that. Not having an account, I dind't even try to click the PayPal button. Now I followed your instructions, found the button quite easily, and payed. I'm looking forward for the game.

Thanks a lot for the support,

Jiri