News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dave's Sorcerer quickref project rides again.

Started by Nev the Deranged, March 30, 2006, 08:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nev the Deranged

Hokay, so, a friend of mine just picked up the whole Sorcerer suite, and I figured now might be a good time to update my quick reference guide before passing it on to her group.

The latest version I have on my hard drive is 2.6.6, dated 10/5/05.  There may be several slightly earlier versions on various folks' websites and wikis and such.

What I would like is for anybody who has used or at least read the document to give me any kind of feedback about it with regards to accuracy, completeness, clarity, etc.

Also, if there have been recent forum posts or threads that are pertinent (specifically new clarifications or corrections rather than rehashes or references to stuff that's already correct in the document), links to those would be appreciated.

I appreciate all the help and support folks have put forth, knowingly or unknowingly, to assist me in this endeavor.

Now I just need to actually get to PLAY the damn game... Forge Midwest Gathering, ho!

Thanks,
    D.

Per Fischer

Dave, sorry I missed this thread. There should have been loads of responses and nods and comments here - I wonder where they are?

Anyway, I use you excellent handout every time I play Sorcerer. I use it a a reference to myself when prepping or if I just want a quick re-briefing. I am getting old, and I still cannot remember which stats to roll for which rituals ;)

I also always use the handout to give to players who are sadly not owners of the books (a prerequisite for ANYone interested in roleplaying as an aesthetic interest in roleplaying - playing the game also), that is, I have a copy at hand when making characters and stuff. I then give them the link and ask them to print it out. If they don't, that's a lack of true interest in game (IMO).

The handout does not stand alone, just to make that sure. My arsenal is: the Sorcerer books, the wiki, the forum (actual play and the art-deco threads) and the handout.

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Nev the Deranged

You didn't miss it, it's right here. ^_^

I have gotten a bit of feedback via other channels, but I am still open to hearing about people's experiences here.

Thanks for the kudos, I'm glad it was helpful. Now... anything that needs fixing?

D.

cmnash

Hi,  Where can I get the latest version - or any version for that matter! - of the quick ref from?

I haven't seen or got it, so I can't really post on it  ... sorry

TIA, Colin