News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New gallery

Started by Jake Richmond, April 09, 2006, 03:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Richmond

Hi. Let me start by saying this isnt me trolling for work. But I have a new gallery and I am looking for feedback. It's not fancy, but I think its a big improvement over my old photobuckets gallery, and I'm curious if anybody but me thanks it's functional. Does it work as is (with thumbnails linking to larger images) or should I go with something else? Any advice is welcome.

heres the link: Jakes Gallery

Thanks,
Jake

Clay

The pictures look really great, Jake.  I'm obviously biased in favor of the thumbnail type gallery such as you used http://www.obrienscafe.com/photos/.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Clyde L. Rhoer

Hi Jake,

Looks good to me, and the art is great. I'm using Firefox and my monitor is set to 1024 X 768 if that is at all important.

Theory from the Closet , A Netcast/Podcast about RPG theory and design.
clyde.ws, Clyde's personal blog.

Jake Richmond

That is, thanks. I havent chcked it out in Firefox.

Jake Richmond

I've been told that maybe the thumbnails are too small, and that it might be better to have alrger images anyway. Sometime soon I'm going to try either larger thumbnails or just larger images I guess.

John Harper

Hey Jake,

I like the new gallery. One correction: My game imprint is "one.seven design" not "187 design." :-)

Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Jake Richmond

Thanks John. I knew I should have checked first. How's the game coming by the way?