News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

greetings

Started by Rain West, April 13, 2006, 10:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain West

Hello People!

*waves*

Anyway...I'm from a dead RolePlaying community, and am in desperate need of a new, living one. I am an experianced game designer, in need of members to join the games i do create.

Am I correct in assuming that this would be a good place to look?

Kesher

Howdy, Rain.  Welcome to the Forge!  This community is definitely live...

You're in the right place if you're interested in independently designed and published games.  There are stickies at the head of each forum to help you navigate what to post where.  If you have your own games already designed, you might do well posting about some of your experiences and reflections in the Actual Play forum.  Or, if you've got a new design that you're working the bugs out of, you could post over in Playtesting.

I look forward to seeing what you've been working on.

Aaron

Ron Edwards

Hi there,

I encourage you to use the Actual Play forum to describe and talk about any role-playing experience in your own history,  no matter how long ago and no matter what game system was used.

Best, Ron

Rain West

Ok, there's only one thought left lingering in my head....

We're talking about written RPG's...right? This isnt for people who make actual games with flash and what not, is it?

Ron Edwards

Rain, clearly you're not taking the time to browse around the website and get an understanding of what's going on. The answer to your question is "yes," but really, no one should have to take the time to tell you that. This is a working environment, not a "hi! let's chat!" environment.

Let's stop posting to this thread entirely and you can take some time, read a little, find your feet, and decide whether the place suits your needs. If you have any questions, click on my username and send me a private message. I'm the content moderator.

Best, Ron