News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Need some webspace or a page?

Started by Trevis Martin, May 12, 2006, 02:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevis Martin

Hi folks,

I currently have an account with Dreamhost, and I host a couple of private domains on it that I tinker with.  Here's the thing.  I'm not expecting spikes in traffic or in amount of info I put up for a long while if ever.  I really have a lot more space than I need.  I'm offering this space to people who want to publish their game on a webpage.  I'll be happy to set up software for you (forum, wiki, cms)  or write a page for you if you don't know how.  I'm not a pro but I'm a decent amateur.  The only thing I ask is that you really publish it.  There is no cost to you, unless you wanna donate some bucks to me, but it's not required.  I'll take as many as I can handle before I start hitting my limits in bandwidth or disk space., but that'll take a lot of pages or one hot-ass game.

On domains you can have it one of two ways.  You can have a subdomain of one of my domains (i.e. yourgame@goldenchainpress.com)  Or you can register your own domain name.  Dreamhost offers registrations for about $10 a year.  In either case I can provide the space and email accounts and SQL databases etc.

I reserve the right to kick people if they are asshats but I'm pretty hard to ruffle.

If you're interested send me a PM or an email.

best

Trevis