News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Gen Con Sell Sheets

Started by Justin D. Jacobson, May 11, 2006, 02:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin D. Jacobson

It would seem that sell sheets would be helpful to those working the booth. These would be succinct documents outlining the key features of the game in question so anyone (e.g,. Brennan) can answer a customer's questions. If others (e.g., Brennan) think this is a good idea, I'd be willing to organize such an endeavor. My thought would be to e-mail and/or post a strict format for the sell sheet, collect the responses, format them uniformly, and bring a copy or three in a binder for use at the show.

Sound reasonable?
Facing off against Captain Ahab, Dr. Fu Manchu, and Prof. Moriarty? Sure!

Passages - Victorian era, literary-based high adventure!

Brennan Taylor

This is a great idea, and luckily Troy already volunteered. I just need to get off my ass and send the info over to him. Of course, I only have info on IPR games. All others, make sure you send your materials to Troy!

Justin D. Jacobson

Thank you, Troy!

And feel free to close the thread.
Facing off against Captain Ahab, Dr. Fu Manchu, and Prof. Moriarty? Sure!

Passages - Victorian era, literary-based high adventure!

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

Yes, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ help!  Send me your info (whether IPR has your game or not) to "legacyboss at hotmail dot com."  However, send me your info if and only if:

1. You have posted in this GenCon 06 Designer Booth Thread

2. You can provide me with the following information

-Company Name
-Designer Name
-Game Genre (interpret that as thou will)
-Page Count
-Price
-15 word description
-(optional) A thumbnail of your cover

Be aware that I can guarantee ONLY that your game will be listed with its name and price.  Exact layout, descriptions,  and thumbnails of your game and of this document are all up in the air at this point.  It depends on the response and cost to me.  Speaking of cost, it's free to everybody who will be at GenCon so dont hold back.  Please don't try to send or offer me money.  It'll just screw things up :)

Feel free to ask questions if you're unsure about anything. :)

Peace,

-Troy