News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Ron Edwards, guest of The Gamestas

Started by Sinistraphobia, May 23, 2006, 12:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinistraphobia

I just wanted fans of Adept Press games, Sorcerer and It's a Mutual Decision, to know that Ron talks with us about his work in our latest installment of The Gamestas, available at www.gamestas.net.  Ron was great to have on, and perhaps he'll be on again to talk shop with us.  We hope you enjoy the show.

Tyler

Nev the Deranged

I have tried downloading these several times and haven't been able to get all the way through... which I'm sure is a bandwidth issue on my end.

Do you guys have them broken up into chunks somewhere like the HGWT Polaris sessions? Cuz that'd be a lot easier for me to get entire... so far the most I've snagged is 41 minutes of the interview with Keith before it cut out on me. Stupid dialup...

If not, well, it's entirely not your fault I have a crappy connection, so don't sweat it.

Regardless, kudos to you guys for the cool show (what I can hear of it anyway)!

N.

Sinistraphobia

I can get them to you in smaller chunks if that would help you enjoy them.  Either get on the site, or hit me on yahoo messanger and I can send you the individual segs.  My messanger account is TheGamestas, or go by the boards, but I'd be happy to help you out.

Nev the Deranged

Ron Edwards

It was fun! Between the Gamestas, Matt Snyder's actual-play podcasts, and Sons of Kryos, this is turning into a thing.

I'll be back for more some time soon.

Best, Ron