News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Village of Crakev

Started by Keith Senkowski, June 12, 2006, 05:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

We open this week's posting of content for Conspiracy of Shadows with a look at the village of Crakev.  Today we set the stage for the rest of the week with some information concerning the place as well as a map.  Tomorrow we learn about The Grenivski Family and how they came to be that way.  See you on Tuesday.
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

We continue this week's posting of content for Conspiracy of Shadows with a look at the famous Grenivski family.  Today we learn a bit about the respected family and what might be a dark secret... or only hearsay. Tomorrow we learn about Father Cosimo of the Orthodox Inquisition, who was sent to investigate the validity of certain rumors.  See you on Wednesday.
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Keith Senkowski

We continue this week's posting of content for Conspiracy of Shadows with a look at a great man Father Cosimo ca Laranga, who is now layed low.  Today we learn a bit about the inquisitor and how he came to be embroiled in the workings of the Grenivski family. Tomorrow we learn about The Ceremony and its impact on the kingdom of Brekav.  See you on Thursday.

Keith Senkowski

We conclude this weeks posting of content for Conspiracy of Shadows with a ready built conspiracy called The Ceremony, using all of this weeks material as well as a look at its greatest foe, The Black Blade. Will the Cell break the power of The Ceremony?  Will they make a deal with the devil to do it?  Next week we take a look at some new magic you can use for your game. See you next Monday.