News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Keith Speaks!

Started by Sinistraphobia, May 15, 2006, 01:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinistraphobia

Well speaks again...
I just wanted fans of the game to know that Keith, will be on our upcoming episode of "The Gamestas", available at www.gamestas.net.  He's like wrasslin' a bear.

Tyler

Keith Senkowski

Tyler you bitch.  I went to the site and see a whole lot of nothing.  Update that muther fucker!
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Sinistraphobia

Since you asked so politely, I will be happy to oblige :).

Keith Senkowski

See now you're just fucking with me.

Tyler:  Oh yeah we posted it...

Keith clicks link:  Not there.  Hmmm...  Fucking nonsense.  Hits refresh.  Still not there.  Keith comes back and says,  "Fucking post it."

Tyler:  Snicker... Check it out now...

Keith clicks link again:  Not there.  Grrrrr...  Hits refresh and says,"  Muther Fuckers are fucking with me!"
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Sinistraphobia

Okay....check it out...NOW!  NO, NO, NOW!  Its up for your consumption.  I hope you enjoy it in Chi-Town.

Matt-M-McElroy

Cool interview, looking forward to the upcoming products...

Regards,

Matt
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Sinistraphobia

I bought the game by the way.  You gonna put your John Hancock on their for me?

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: Sinistraphobia on May 21, 2006, 09:09:53 PM
I bought the game by the way.  You gonna put your John Hancock on their for me?
Come to GenCon and you got it...

Sinistraphobia

Once more into the breach, dear friends.  We press ever onward with a new, exciting edition, with the kind of gaming talk only sworn enemies could have!!!  That's right folks, you guessed it, Keith Senkowski is back for round two, and this time, we're wearing barbed wire gloves.  Actually, Keith saved our bacon, and gave us some great ideas, but don't tell him that.  So listen up folks, and enter the twilight zone of Episode -1. 

-Tyler

www.gamestas.net