News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Galactic!

Started by Matt Wilson, July 12, 2006, 11:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monsterfurby

This concept sounds really interesting - I'm a great fan of PTA and really would like to try this out. You mentioned that Playtesting still needs to be done although the playtesting copy is no longer up for d/l.
I'm not going to outright ask for a playtest copy, but I'd be interested in whether you have a plan on when this will be up for retail. From what I've read in this thread, you already got one customer here :D

Matt Wilson

I have 5-6 groups playtesting the current rules. They'll undoubtedly have plenty of feedback, and I'll need to address that. Depending on whether it's minutia or serious, I might need further rounds of playtesting. After that, I need to tackle the presentation, adding nice friendly callouts and sidebar reminders and all that fun stuff.

So it could be a while before it's widely available. Depending on how it goes, I might first offer a "gamma" release on PDF, something better than an ashcan but not quite ready for big-time printing.

Knowing what I know now, I'd probably do that with first ed Primetime Adventures.

Matt Wilson

Quote from: Matt Wilson on June 04, 2007, 10:08:18 AM
I have 5-6 groups playtesting the current rules.

Or do I? Anyone out there playing?

xenopulse

It was scheduled for yesterday at Go Play NW; apparently Chris Bennett played in it, and it was also recorded, so you should get some feedback from that soon.