News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Forge Booth Menu

Started by Luke, July 13, 2006, 12:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

OK, it's time. Who's doing the menu of companies, products, prices and URLs?

Fun, fun!

-L

Iskander

If you're looking for volunteers... I will.
Winning gives birth to hostility.
Losing, one lies down in pain.
The calmed lie down with ease,
having set winning & losing aside.

- Samyutta Nikaya III, 14

jrs

Isn't Troy already doing this?  He had volunteered back in May, see Gen Con Sell Sheets.

Julie

Clinton R. Nixon

When this gets decided, announce it, please.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Jared A. Sorensen

When this gets done, WDBC would like some copies for our booth...
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Troy_Costisick

Heya Guys,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner.  I have spent the last month and a half on a road trip out West.  A high recomend if you ever get the means and opportunity.  If you get a chance, let me know and I'll give ya some first hand advice.

Anyway, on to the issue at hand.  I've had a few late entries for the menu, but that's no problem.  GenCon is still just under a month off and there's plenty of time to add you guys.  No biggie.  As I said from the begining, it will be very basic but serviceable.  When I get it done, I'll put it up on my website as a pdf for anyone to download and I'll accept feedback.  Expect it soon.

Finally, I have some bittersweet news.  While I was out west I found out that my cousin Stacey, who's been very close to me all my life, is getting married the same weekend as GenCon.  I've been asked to actually be in the wedding so I really can't blow it off.  Therefore I won't be able to attend, which kinda bums me out.  I appologize for my absence.  I really do.  I very much want to be there with you guys.  I guess life can get in the way sometimes. But I am very happy for Stacey.

So anyhow, I'll finish up the menu ASAP and post it on the web.  Luke or someone can decide what to do with it then.  Again, I really do appologize for my absence from the convention.  I understand that the buy-in fee is non-refundable and so I'm happy to consider that my small part in helping the Forge succeed at GenCon. :)

Peace,

-Troy

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

Before I get an even bigger flood of PMs, hehe, if Brennan at IPR has your info, you don't need to send it to me.  I already have it.  Thanks :)

Peace,

-Troy

Brennan Taylor

Quote from: Troy_Costisick on July 18, 2006, 01:30:56 PM
Heya,

Before I get an even bigger flood of PMs, hehe, if Brennan at IPR has your info, you don't need to send it to me.  I already have it.  Thanks :)

That is, if you were signed up with me a month ago. New members, send your info to Troy.

Justin D. Jacobson

I PM'd Troy, but I guess I'll post here in response to Brennan's post, which will perhaps be of assistance to other IPR members.

Brennan, will the info you provide for the menu include items that IPR doesn't have yet, i.e., are releasing at Gen Con, e.g., Helios Rising?
Facing off against Captain Ahab, Dr. Fu Manchu, and Prof. Moriarty? Sure!

Passages - Victorian era, literary-based high adventure!

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

I got your info for Helios Rising and you're included :)

Peace,

-Troy

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

I am needing prices for the following:

Mechaton
1001 Nights
kill puppies for satan

Thanks! :)

Peace,

-Troy