News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Shipping times

Started by rex monday, July 15, 2006, 06:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rex monday

I'm not sure where to post a question like this. If this place isn't appropriate, please close or delete this thread.

What are the normal shipping times people have experienced from Lulu Publishing? I ordered The Shadow of Yesterday a little over two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. I live in the continental US and I used US Postal Priority Mail. Using my tracking number only gives me the info that it was accepted on June 29th in Rochester NY.

Am I just getting overly excited?

And again, if this is the wrong place for this topic, please correct me.

-billy

Thunder_God

Did you order hardcover or softcover?

Softcover usually prints and ships within 7 days, from my experience. I have no personal experience with Hardcovers but some people say it takes 2-3 weeks to print.
Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

rex monday

I ordered the perfect bound softcover edition.

Clinton R. Nixon

Rex,

My apologies for it taking so long. If it was received by the postal service, then they're very late in delivering it, but it was printed and shipped. I would contact Lulu - using the LivePerson chat on the left-hand side of any help page on the site - and let them know. They're normally very good about sending out another order if shipping got messed up.

On average, my orders for softcover have been taking 2 days to print and 2 days to ship (via UPS) and my orders on hardcover have been 6 days to print and 2 days to ship.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

rex monday

Thanks Clinton! I didn't even see the live chat button. I'll give it a go on Monday.

Off topic, but I just noticed you're in New Orleans. Hello from Baton Rouge!

rex monday

Oh, I should have followed up on this. I spoke to the Lulu support folks on Monday morning. Then when I got home around noon, my copy had arrived! Crazy timing.