News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon] Chairs

Started by Keith Senkowski, July 24, 2006, 11:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

So who is taking these things home with them?  I'm bringing the shit down, but as I said in this thread, my ass can't store them and I am bringing back two extra people to Chicago so likely can't take all of them back with me.  Someone post here that they are taking them or I'm busting fucking heads with them at the booth.
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

btrc

I've got five oversize boxes of floor padding to cart both ways. So, not only do I have an excuse, I have something to pad my head with when the chairs start swinging!

Greg
BTRC

Keith Senkowski

Greg,

You have a pass.  Everyone else it is open season.
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Valamir

I'll have my truck with me.  And I have a sizeable basement.

As long as no one bitches if they get damaged (cuz I'd fully intend to use them) I'm happy to provide a home and future transportation...for as long as both "truck" and "sizeable basement" remains true.

Ralph

Keith Senkowski

Ralph,

You had me at, "I'll have a truck with me."

Luke

Use them in good health. It's cheaper to replace them twice than it is to rent!

-L