News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The countdown begins now.

Started by James V. West, May 03, 2002, 11:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James V. West

Well, this has been a productive year thus far, but not necessarily in the rpg category. My goal was to complete The Questing Beast by the end of May for GenCon. I've spent most of my productive free time doing artwork for a couple of games and for personal projects so my time for TQB has been at a minimum. But now the month of May has arrived and I feel very confident that I'll be able to hit my schedule...ok, maybe I'll push into June just a bit. But hey, that's what self-publishing is all about. No rules!

BTW, if I've been missing any really cool conversations here at The Forge that you folks think I need to peek in on, please drop me a line. I haven't been keeping up in recent weeks. Shame on me.

Ron Edwards

Hi James,

As one of the chief beneficiaries of your work during 2002, I can hardly complain, but I'm glad to know that TQB is now at the top of the list.

There was a very intense and revealing thread about The Pool in Actual Play last week. You and I might want to discuss that in detail.

I suggest a couple of things. First, make sure that your games are listed in the Resource Library. Second, put an immovable "announcement" post in this forum that lists the links.

Third, as usual, play TQB brutally, thoroughly, and often, with different people and with the same people repeatedly.

Best,
Ron

James V. West

Good suggestions Ron. I'll put up a sticky with the links asap. I thought I was already in the library? I'll check.

And now I'm off to read the thread on The Pool...