GenCon 2006 Pictures

(1/4) > >>

daemonchild:
Hi,

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this or not. Matt and I would like to extend an invitation to host pictures of GenCon and all its craziness on Flames Rising.

If interested, send me your pics to demonica@flamesrising.com. Please indicate how you would like credit for your pics. I have the ability to put text on the photos and would be more than happy to give credit where credit is due--or even put this site on it.

Regards,

Monica

iago:
Here's my photos from GenCon: http://fred-and-xie.smugmug.com/gallery/1778493/1

Robert Bohl:
Did anyone get any pictures of the drow in blackface?

God that made my stomach turn every time I saw them.

Bankuei:
Hi Rob,

You can check those out on flickr.  Just look for GenCon & Drow.   I'm having several heated discussions on that topic right now.  Though, I am going to say this: I did walk up and ask one of them if they knew the history of blackface and she nodded.  I think we need more social pressure to let folks know this isn't acceptable.

Chris

Robert Bohl:
I know they are only intending to be drow, and I am sure what they're doing is innocent and accidental, but I manage to have little tolerance for something that is so offensive and hurtful to so many people, and such a part of our culture that I feel they ought to know better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page