News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Play by post/play by chat

Started by AaronLehmann, August 18, 2006, 10:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronLehmann

So I picked up Capes at GenCon, along with Sorcerer, and started lurking these boards to try and get an idea how the old hands play it.

You guys carry funny in a bucket!  I was wondering if there's any MoF Capes games that get played online?  By email, forum, or chat?  I really enjoyed playing with one of you folks (a bald guy named Andrew, IIRC) at the GoD table, and I'd really like to game with some more of you.  Especially since I'd like to have a more than demo version of the game before I corral all my freinds together and make them play it.

Aaron Lehmann

Lance D. Allen

I believe Capes has seen a few games on Indie-Netgaming. See my signature for a link.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Kintara

I played in a game with Tony on RPG.net's PbP forum. It was the best PbP experience I've had.
a.k.a. Adam, but I like my screen name.

Dave Cleaver

The Foundry MUSH (legendary.org 7777) has a Capes table object. It's a little complex, but I've played a few scenes on there.

Andrew Cooper

I guess I'm the bald Andrew guy. :-)  Glad you enjoyed the game and glad you bought a copy.  I can't really help much with online play as I've never tried it.  If you want any advice on getting a couple of your friends together to play, you can start another thread and I'll be glad to help out all I can.