News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

FAQ ?

Started by peterogers, May 21, 2002, 04:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterogers

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was an FAQ anywhere. I have a couple of questions from my reading through the book that I'm sure someone else will have raised.
Cheers

Pete

I did not ask for, did not receive and will not pay for item number 13 on your invoice : Tax.

Rattlehead

Actually, I don't think there is a FAQ yet. We should whip one up. Now, who here want's to be the FAQ-Monkey?

Brandon
Grooby!

Lance D. Allen

There is a FAQ on theriddleofsteel.com.. and has been longer than this forum has existed.. Do you mean a FAQ for this particular forum, or... what?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Rattlehead

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that FAQ. Still, meaning no offense to Jake, it's a bit slim.... Perhaps a more in-depth FAQ is in order?

Brandon
Grooby!

peterogers

Sorry - what I was really after was more of an errata combined with rulings over rules queries.
Cheers

Pete

I did not ask for, did not receive and will not pay for item number 13 on your invoice : Tax.

Jake Norwood

That's a good idea. There are 22 pages worth of material at RPG.net that I would love to see someone sift through for meat, as well as all the stuff here. I can't do it...I've got new stuff to work on (and a ton of it!).

Any takers?

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

peterogers

Jake - I know I'm new on the block, but I'll take a stab at it if you get no other takers.
Cheers

Pete

Steve Danielson

Spiritual attributes have an absolute cap of 5

Clarification in the combat chapter - units of time are rounds (1-2 sec) but in a latter example with missile combat hurrying preparation takes seconds off of time to fire missile (p83).  Reader makes connection 1 sec=1 round in this example, but contradicts earlier statement about variable round length.  Examples in chapter should probably just refer to rounds.

Steve Danielson

Missing country definitions for Kudara and Shiraji.

Ron Edwards

Spells of One cannot have Duration of any kind; one keeps them going, if desired, by continually/instantaneously re-investing in them. Therefore the table that lists spell components for the different types of spell should lose its "D" for Spells of One.

Best,
Ron