News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Guess the RPGnet thread is Dead?

Started by Shadeling, May 22, 2002, 07:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadeling

Well got myself signed up here. Guess the discussion over at RPGnet has died then...so sad... :)
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.

Mokkurkalfe

Yeah, you kinda feel like a rat abandoning the ship.
Anyway, since Jake's got an official forum to moderate here, it isn't strange that both he and we turn our attention to this page.
But I think it's kinda cool that the TROS thread on RPG.net is THE most viewed thread of them all, even more than the Women Gamer thread.
That's quite an achievement for an upstart designer. His own forum, viewer record on RPG.net, a lot(relatively, at least) of sales even before the game is mass-distributed, lots of satisfied customers, and to top it all of, a kickass RPG!
Joakim (with a k!) Israelsson

Jake Norwood

Yeah, fact is that I didn't even know that the RPG.net thread was still going, only to find out that it kicked along for another 2 pages after I left. I dropped back in, but it turned out that it had allready taken it's last gasp (or so it seems).

Most viewed thread maybe ever, huh...cool. We'll have to do that again come August.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant