News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Ashcan Front] Support the front with T-shirts!

Started by Matt Snyder, June 25, 2007, 11:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

We're working to get everything in place for the Ashcan Front booth at Gencon. Paul created some really cool T-shirts with the Ashcan Front logo. So, we're offering pre-orders to help fund the booth.

Click here to see a pic of Paul in the shirt

We're taking pre-orders for the T-shirts to help improve the Ashcan Front booth at GenCon. Specifically, pre-orders help pay for booth additions like furniture, flooring, a banner, and other possible "upgrades." The shirts comes in all sizes, and there are women's styles available.

Visit this page details and PayPal order buttons.

You can pick up the shirts at the booth. We'd love to see you there!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Matt-M-McElroy

Very cool. I just ordered mine.

I may be back to order another one soon, just have to find out sizes.

Regards,

Matt
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Paul Czege

Monday is the deadline for shirt orders. And it's absolutely a hard and fast deadline to allow for manufacturing in time for Gen Con. So if you want to be sporting one of these awesome indie punk shirts at the convention, and helping support the Ashcan Front, you need to act within the next ~48 hours.

Thanks,

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Paul Czege

Thanks everyone for pre-ordering shirts. It looks like our net will cover the cost of our banner and also almost cover our furniture rental. So again, thanks.

Pre-orders are now closed. See you at booth #1940 in a few weeks!

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans