News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Mortal Coil] Theme Documents

Started by TJ, September 28, 2006, 08:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Hello,

I am getting set to run some MC in the near future.  I am wondering what others' Theme Documents actually look like. 

I am also making a form for the Game Moderator to use when running a convention game.  I think this would have to show a summary of the Theme information along with a place to list the player characters' Passions.  Should I include anything else?

-Tim

GB Steve

My theme document looks just like the one in this AP thread.

It's a sheet of paper with the tone and setting at the top and items about magic from the questions in the book below that. Then there are the names of the villains and various other NPCs created by the players and me. The final section contains the magical facts that were defined in play.

Originally it was handwritten by now I've typed it out with all the magic stuff grouped for ease of reading.

The players also each have a sheet of paper showing the passions of the other characters so everyone knows what buttons to press.

TJ

Quote from: GB Steve on September 28, 2006, 09:22:08 AM
The players also each have a sheet of paper showing the passions of the other characters so everyone knows what buttons to press.

Excellent idea.  Consider it borrowed. :)

-Tim