News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Re: [Six Bullets for Vengeance] very first thoughts

Started by kroh, October 25, 2006, 02:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kroh

Would the "players" create the scenes as the game progresses (allowing the non-good guy bad guys in the scene to take on suplimental roles) or would they be predefined (written like an adventure)

Regards,
Walt

Ron Edwards

The above post was split from [Six Bullets for Vengeance] Very first thoughts.

I'm glad to see people's interest in this game. However, that thread dates from the past July and is no longer available for posting. Please check out the Forge rules for posting to older threads, which can be found in the Site Guidelines sticky in the Site Discussion forum.

This isn't a slap at you and is no big deal, for a first-time poster. This place has unfamiliar rules compared to most internet forum sites. Here's my helpful advice - hop over to the Playtesting forum, and you will see at least one Six Bullets for Vengeance thread in action right now. Post in the most recent with the very same question, and Andrew (the author) will certainly reply.

But here, in this thread as well as the old one, the discussion is closed, which means no more posts in either one.

If you have any questions at all, click on my name and follow the link to send me a private message. I'm friendly and will help.

Best, Ron