News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Misspent Youth playtest at Dreamation 2007

Started by Robert Bohl, December 03, 2006, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bohl

At Dreamation 2007 I would like to run a second playtest of my game, Misspent Youth: A Game of Juvenile Delinquency and Being Awesome.  I do not believe I will run this as part of the Indie Games Explosion because I think it might be seen as uncool to pass off a playtest as a regular con game.

My first playtest showed me that there were holes in my game, but too much time passed and yet school told me I didn't have time to do anything with it, so it remains suspended in its neonatal state.  So I'll be playtesting a very raw version of this game.  I would absolutely love it if 4-6 people would be interested in playing a session and giving me vicious critique.  Once I have my offers, I will figure out a way for us to plan a time to run the session.

PS: For those who don't wish to click the link, Misspent Youth is a near-future game where you play 12-17 year old miscreants who are standing in opposition to an antagonist that the players create.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

Ron Edwards

(Cheerleading) Playtest, playtest, go, go!

Folks who are interested should contact Rob by email or private message, not by posting here.

Best, Ron