News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dreamation 2007

Started by Helvetian, November 02, 2006, 08:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nystul

Looks like this could be the first convention my new company attends. How large is the Con? What kind of Con is it? We could only send one person and crash space would be awesome. We would love to participate in just about anything you have going on (Iron Chef sounds like a blast) and would run a slate of games for Legendary - our new FRP system (it was called Crusade at one point - it has been in development for a decade or so). Can I get more info somewhere?

thanks

AG
Alex Gray

Jared A. Sorensen

If I attend, I promise to play nice.

(and run and play games...seriously!)

- J
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Michael S. Miller

Alex:
The con is about 600-800 attendees and has tracks for boardgames, card games, minis, LARPs, RPGs and the RPGA. There are a few other events (anime room and the like) that you can look into at the www.dexposure.com web site. See you in January!
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Clyde L. Rhoer

Hey folks,

I've been seriously thinking about attending and would need to get plane tickets soon to keep the price down. I have two questions.

Would anyone be interested in playtesting my game, "Silence Keeps Me A Victim?" I could use the pressure, I just got back to work after some troublesome reading, but a deadline would be helpful to start increasing my worry. There's a thread here about the design which has changed just a bit, and a thread here that discusses some of my initial ideas and thoughts for my purpose in making the game. (Both those threads are dead, please don't post to them. I'll have a new one likely by this weekend.) I think playtesting would be my tipping point. Think carefully, as I will likely be crafting actual masks for players to wear, people might find that embarrassing.

The second is more monetary. I can't justify getting my own room, is anyone looking for a roommate? I've not owned a bed, until this year so the floor is no problem, and I likely will sleep less than you, but be quiet, so you don't have to worry about keeping me up, or vice versa. Send me a P.M. if so.
Theory from the Closet , A Netcast/Podcast about RPG theory and design.
clyde.ws, Clyde's personal blog.