News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Shambala Kingdom

Started by Geir, November 29, 2006, 05:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geir

Hello,

I wanted to present a new game or role playing site that's called Shambala Kingdom and which hinges upon the following :

"I'm not by any means a good person to give advice so I'll not even try. I wish you all the best.

I just wrote here because the title of being a first time in creating a game also concerns me although I don't even know if it's qualified as a game.

What I''ve just done is create an Army of Shambala in which people enroll just as in the Army. Then they receive the paraphernalia and regalia of military status on the site in the way of promotions and the weapons that they will be using in their line of duty.

It's a moral code that they must swear to also. It'a about freeing the world of evil and making good triumph worldwide in a world campaign,- a Blitz-Krieg,- over evil. This is presented as a Lightning-War wherein the more recruits one (players) can enroll, the more status and promotion one gets within the military and this obviously follows the same real-life military ranks and chain of command and leading all the way up to high (four star) generals commanding whole theaters of operations, and many hundreds of thousands of men.

If anyone wants to check it out it's here at this adress :  http://geirsmith.org/

Happy playing ! Geir."

The site also presents the reality of Kalachakra and Shambala which are Tantric deity realms wherein the principles of Buddhism are opposed to the principles that rule this world and  are bringing it to ecological disaster.

Thus we have a world from the past - a bit like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, - that's in conflict with the modern world that rules only by violence, war and mayhem. Shambala answers with the same but skillfully turning it upside down.

The reality of Shambala is thus not only described by it's military aspect but also by it's ritual aspect from ancient Tibet which is that of deities, wrathful gods and goddesses, blood and weapons from ancient times.

I hope you will be enthralled by this charming and bewitching environment and will make many beautiful encounters and discoveries through this site.

I would require much help in establishing it in a better way and encourage all to please bear with me in it's infancy and to make all efforts likewise to help me get it into shape and off the ground. Thanks to all. Geir. NB Don't tell me it's terrible, I know that ! G.

Ron Edwards

Hi Geir,

Welcome to the Forge. I'm afraid I have to let you know that this topic really isn't suited to this website. I wish you luck in your venture, but further discussion must be closed.

If you have any questions, click the little IM under my name (to the left) and let me know. But no more posting in this thread.

Best, Ron