News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Re: Question- publisher #s vs. fans (split)

Started by 114211, December 03, 2006, 06:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadly as of yet i do not, but trust me im looking, in fact ive just started this last month :)

Ron Edwards

Hello,

I'm Ron, the content moderator at the site. As you can see, I've split your post out of the thread you posted it to, Question - publisher # vs. fans.

I'm going to guess a little about your posting here so far, three posts at the time I'm writing this. Basically, you're trying to fit in. You're posting some non-threatening, cheerful responses to threads, much as if you were at a party and hanging around conversations, hoping to phase into them. That's the way a lot of people start at a lot of website discussions, to get people used to seeing their names and to get the idea that this person is OK.

Things work a little differently here, however. Here, you step up and present what you think. I invite you to check out the rules in the sticky-thread at the top of this forum (Site Discussion), for instance, and the other threads there. I also suggest the Actual Play forum as the very best place to start posting, or if you are interested in designing a game (or have started), then use First Thoughts.

I'm a pretty nice guy, too, so if you'd like use the little button over the left by my name to send me a personal message, if you have any questions.

Best, Ron