News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Proposal Guidelines for Push 2

Started by Jonathan Walton, November 27, 2006, 01:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Walton

I just posted proposal guidelines for Push volume 2 on my blog. Those of you who have been thinking about (or just now started thinking about) writing for it might want to get  working on your proposal.

I'm mentioning this on the Forge partially to let people know and partially to get some of you to look over the guidelines and see if I've forgotten to mention any crucial information.  I'm planning to shop this around to some folks who aren't part of the indie roleplaying circles I normally run with and am hoping to anticipate as many questions as I can. What else do I need to say?

Also, nominate cool people!  If you know someone who should write for Push, post their name, a link to their work, and what you want them to write about.  I have a bunch of surprising ideas up my sleeves, but I'm sure you know of many, many more people that I might be able to seduce.  I'm hoping for a wide diversity of viewpoints and backgrounds, while also gathering a group that'll will work well together.

Oh, and if you don't know about Push, there's more info on our website, including a 25-page PDF preview of Volume 1.