News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

congratulations

Started by malum, May 26, 2002, 10:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malum

a little off topic, but i just want to congratulate everyone for making this such a intelligent and productive forum, with no real flames or arguments.

Lyrax

Lance Meibos
Insanity takes it's toll.  Please have exact change ready.

Get him quick!  He's still got 42 hit points left!

Rattlehead

Three Cheers for us!

Hip, Hip.....
Grooby!

Jake Norwood

This forum has been, is, and hopefully will be a great pleasure for me to moderate and participate in. I'm pretty new to the whole "forum thing." My only previous experience was on The ARMA forum (//www.thearma.org/forum), which is very tame and pretty just-plain talk and scholarship. Then the RPG.net thread happened, and I managed to catch word of it early on, and now, almost 2 months later, we're doing it here and having a great ol' time. I love this forum and I love loggin in and seeing 10 new posts. It's really active in here and I get a big kick out of it, not to mention that all the conversation in here has A LOT to do with the kinds of TROS stuff that ya'll be seeing in the future.

Keep it up.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant