News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dust Devils] Hell's comin' with me

Started by Matt Snyder, April 13, 2007, 03:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

Dust Devils: Stories in the Old West has just been shipped.

I will receive a small number of copies next week, and bring them with me to Forge Midwest.

In addition, Indie Press Revolution will receive many more copies. It should be available for purchase there by the end of next week if all goes well. It will cost $24 + shipping/handling.

I'm extremely proud of this book, and I believe you fans new and old will be blown away. It really looks amazing, and the new edition's content is superb, if I do say so myself!

Happier 'n a pig in slop
Proud as a peacock
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

hix

Is that the new title for Dust Devils: Revenged, Matt?
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs

Matt Snyder

Dust Devils "Revenged" was a pretty cool way to talk about the new edition. There really isn't any official title including the word Revenged. It sorta stuck after Luke Crane got me to blurt it out one time. And, that's cool. I still call it that, and so do other people. But, the book itself doesn't refer to that term. So, consider this one of several attempts of me trying to clarify the new edition and people asking about that!

Dust Devils is just called Dust Devils. The tagline that appears on the cover and the title page is "Stories in the Old West."

So, it's "Dust Devils: Stories in the Old West" I guess.

But, really, it's just Dust Devils!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Ron Edwards

I am getting one of those Forge Midwest copies.

If necessary, that's a warning to any and all who might be opposed.

Best, Ron

Matt Snyder

The print edition arrived! I have some nice looking books now, and more will be up for sale on IndiePressRevolution.com this week.

Ron, one of them is yours, no doubt about it.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Matt Wilson

Congrats, Sny-Dar. That's been a long time coming! Hot diggety and stuff.

You're bringing me a copy. So say we all.

Matt Snyder

Dust Devils is now for sale at Indie Press Revolution!

Pick it up.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Doyce

Quote from: Matt Snyder on April 20, 2007, 07:52:45 AM

Pick it up.

I'll order it from IPR, if I can't wrest one from someone's grip at Forge Midwest.
--
Doyce Testerman ~ http://random.average-bear.com
Someone gets into trouble, then get get out of it again; people love that story -- they never get tired of it.

Judd

Quote from: Matt Snyder on April 20, 2007, 07:52:45 AM

Pick it up.

My first indie RPG is re-released.  The first game I bought and the first game I played. 

It is full circle.

On its way from IPR.

1000buffalo

Happy to say that several copies hit EndGame today.  I picked one up after work and skimmed through it (I have the old edition as a pdf). 

Nice work, and good to see on shelves.  ;)

Caesar_X

Quote from: 1000buffalo on May 03, 2007, 11:58:58 PM
Happy to say that several copies hit EndGame today. 

Sweet!  I am picking this up as well.  I've been looking for an excuse lately to visit the store..8^)

Matt, very excited to see your new edition coming out.  I've heard so many great things about this game, and this was the catalyst for me to actually get it!

Chris B.

Caesar_X

Okay, I got it.  Read it.  It rocks.

Brian, where are we playing it?!

Matt Snyder

Chris, I'm really glad you like it. I'd love to hear about your game if you get to play!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

1000buffalo

Caesar - we're playing on 5/17:  Dust Devils - In a Time of Drought.  I already signed you up.  Don't forget to bring the awesome.  ;)

Matt - I do a brief review of Dust Devils in the upcoming episode 17 of 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction. Stunningly, I think I forgot to describe how the mechanics work (it was a long night). Pretty much means the upcoming game will get chatted / debriefed the following session. My co-host is going to be one of the players, so it should get some interesting discussion.

Btw - I did a likewise brief review of Nine Worlds in episode 16.