News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Who will work for a sneak-peek at upcoming product?

Started by TonyLB, January 07, 2007, 05:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

Within the next day or so I will (barring substantial derailing ... excuse me while I go off and make some quick backups ... okay, back!) have the first draft edition of the upcoming Capes supplement, "Invasion from Earth Prime" assembled.  At that point I'll be going hard-core into the interior art for a few days, and leaving the text to sit so I can look at it fresh.

I am quite willing to send the document out to people who want to take a look at it, as long as they promise that they will take a fairly careful read through and do what copy-editing they can, reporting back in some coherent way the many grammatical, spelling and conceptual mistakes that I'm sure are littered through the text.  If some people really distinguish themselves in copy-editing then I'll probably also give out a few free copies upon completion, but for the most part it's a straight trade of "the work as it stands right now" for your attention and work.

Folks who just flat out want "in" on that, PM me.

Folks who have suggestions on the best way to organize or handle this, post here.

On a side-note:  I have Adobe Illustrator, which makes individual pages in PDF format.  If someone has personal ownership of a copy of the Acrobat program that lets them take all those pages and make a single, pageable PDF file from them, and you would be willing to do that for me, gimme a holler.  Otherwise I have to impose on folks I know who have the software in their workplace, and that always makes me uneasy.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Eero Tuovinen

Quote from: TonyLB on January 07, 2007, 05:06:26 PM
On a side-note:  I have Adobe Illustrator, which makes individual pages in PDF format.  If someone has personal ownership of a copy of the Acrobat program that lets them take all those pages and make a single, pageable PDF file from them, and you would be willing to do that for me, gimme a holler.  Otherwise I have to impose on folks I know who have the software in their workplace, and that always makes me uneasy.

That's an easy job. Pack the pages into a zip file and send a link, I'll take care of it. Assuming that they're not in some ultra-new post-7.0 Adobe pdf version that my old and trusty 6.0 can't read.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.