News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Um ? Herowars 101 pt 2

Started by AndyGuest, May 29, 2002, 10:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyGuest

Um ? Are we still doing this ?

I'm not sure if Ron's waiting for us or if we're supposed to be waiting for him, I know I'm waiting for someone/thing but maybe everyone's waiting for me..... or are we finished ?

Very puzzled and bewildered

Ron Edwards

Hi Andy,

It's all my fault. Between GenCon organizing, Demon Con organizing (for this Friday), and the grading-heavy end-phase of the school term, I am completely overwhelmed.

I do want to continue the exercise, very much. It's all on me for the present: I'm supposed to outline a neat myth for the area, and I'm reconsidering my choice to "skip ahead" without doing the prep-for-play step, because I think people found it disorienting.

Give me a bit of time and we'll get back into it.

Best,
Ron

AndyGuest

No probs, I just had a nasty thought that it might be me holding things up and wanted to check ;-). If you are busy the last thing you need is something as fun as gaming becoming a chore, take your time, I can wait.

epweissengruber

You are conducting a valuable seminar in how to set up a Hero Wars campaign, guys.

I really want to see how this turns out.

Take as much time as you need to do it right (and so that it doesn't interfere with your pressing concerns).

PLUS, I think everyone wants to see the Dragonewt myth.

Best of luck on the grading (I have been done since the 2nd of May)

Ayrizale

Hi all,

I'm actually kinda glad that things have not proceeded.  I've had some trouble getting my laptop to connect through the Cable modem here at my Sister-in-Law's house, so I have not been able to get online anywhere near as often as I had hoped I would.  Next week will be much better for me.

Later,

Lael