News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Adding Actions

Started by The Dragon Master, January 15, 2007, 09:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dragon Master

I'll be starting my first game in the next week or two and wanted to make sure I understood correctly. When it says in the text that you add the stat (such as Adroitness) to any applicable abilities. Does that mean that more than one ability can be used? Or just one ability and one stat?
"You get what everone gets. You get a lifetime." -Death of the Endless
The names Tony

Sorcerer Workshop, Phoenix Comicon, May 27th - 30th 2010

Clinton R. Nixon

Only one ability and one attribute. My apologies on that - the wording is unclear  there.

I hope your game goes well!
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

The Dragon Master

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm hoping the game goes well. I will be running it for my sisters kids in an attempt to keep them out of the other adults hair for a while. We have two of the PC's finished, and hopefully the other two will be able to get their characters done up this weekend, as I plan to run it the following weekend (my gaming group is on alternate fridays right now so I can run this for the kids on the off weeks). I am working on an alternate history of hyrule kind of thing for them since they love playing Ocarina of Time. I'm also throwing in references to Adventure Quest which they seem to enjoy playing.
"You get what everone gets. You get a lifetime." -Death of the Endless
The names Tony

Sorcerer Workshop, Phoenix Comicon, May 27th - 30th 2010