News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Where are the new toys?

Started by mahoux, May 29, 2002, 02:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahoux

Jason-
I have been looking over the site to find out what new stuff will be out for Little Fears.  So far I don't see anything new.  What about Behind the Door and the PDF supplements?

Right now my group is about to wrap up a gnomish D&D adventure and Little Fears is on the table as a possible next game.  I have a story and a town created for them, but I'd like to have some other stuff to back me up later on.

How about it?
Taking the & out of AD&D

http://home.earthlink.net/~knahoux/KOTR_2.html">Knights of the Road, Knights of the Rail has hit the rails!

Jason L Blair

Hey mahoux,

I'm going to finish up the editing on "When the Monsters Came" (a 16pp PDF) tonight and it should go up in about 24 hours.

Then (after I finish up some outstanding writing assignments) I will finish up "Ever After." The art has already been commissioned (and sent in) so just some writing and editing and it's good to go!
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Jason L Blair

UPDATE: It's coming! The print has been edited, I just need to carry over the edits.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

peteramthor

Are you going to make a payment option available to those of us without credit cards?  Paypal, money order or something like that?

Just wondering cause I want the new stuff.

PeterAmthor
http://peteramthor.darkgod.net

Jason L Blair

PeterAmthor (and any others with the same concern),

Yes, I will. I'll probably use PayPal for those who want to use credit cards, but realizing that PayPal doesn't work so well for those overseas (or those who don't have/don't want to use credit cards), I will have an address that checks or money orders may be sent to.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

peteramthor

Cool.

The answer I was hoping for.  Paypal, although like you said only for those of in the US, is not just for credit cards.  To get an account through them all you have to have is a bank account.  Thats how I got mine.  

But checks and money orders are how I prefer to pay for stuff nine times out of ten.

Fabrice G.

Hi Jason,

I just wanted to tell you that Paypal is workning just fine in most european country.
Personnally, i'm in France, and there was no pb with my previous order trough them (that was for Sorcerer and it's splements).

I would really like it if you would add paypal, this way i'll allready have an account.

Take care,

Fabrice.

Jason L Blair

Fabrice,

Cool. Last I heard there were some problems. Do you know if there are any problems in Asia or Australia? Or Antarctica? I hear the penguins down there love it.

PeterAmthor,

You're right. I have my card tied into my bank account, so I forgot about that.

Either way, the check/money order option is no problem on my end. All it would do is add some wait time on the buyer's end. I'll just make sure that all checks are accompanied by contact information for the person in case it bounces.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Tim Denee

PayPal worked fine for me in Nooooo Zeeee-land when I bought InSpectres.

Jürgen Mayer

I'm also using Paypal from Germany without problems.
Jürgen Mayer
Disaster Machine Productions
http://disastermachine.com