News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Links

Started by zoom, January 17, 2007, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoom

Hello

Could somebody help me.

I'd like permission to add this site to my links page on my new website. I am a role player based in manchester in England and have been playing RPG's for the last 15 years.

I decided quite recently to setup my own RPG website all about my group and the games we play. It incorporates both Online RPG's such as EVE or Guildwars and Offline RPGs aka. Table top games such as AD&D ect.

I won't name the site as I am unsure if it is polite to do so on the forum, but I would like to add this site to my links section on there. At the moment I don't have alot of members on the sites forums but I am hoping to increase that and with it I hope in turn it will bring some of them here, to what I consider to be a group of like minded individuals who are passionate about the sort of games I have enjoyed for years.

Thanks

Zoom

Clinton R. Nixon

Zoom,

If I understand you right, you're asking if you can place a link on your website to The Forge, to which I can only say, sure. You don't have to ask permission to link to someone's website, any more than you have to ask the permission of your local pub in order to provide directions to it.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

zoom

No problems....believe me I've gone to all sort of RPG sites official and un-official and whilst most have said sure thing....others have insisted I put disclaimers up and other content before I can put a link on my webpage.

Thanks though.. I'll put it on tonight.

zoom